Finfin Play is launching Fashion League, the first female-centered blockchain mobile game to bring NFT and Web3 to the masses. We are a diverse and inclusive team of fashion enthusiasts and retail experts united by our passion for simulation games, supported by a board of world-class gaming and crypto experts.
Finfin Play now offers a 3D Creator role, a full-time position partly in Switzerland/ remotely. In this role you will be acting as a 3D creator, coordinating and executing different game asset productions, including 3D renders (still and videos), and ensuring high quality standards across the whole production line from sculpting to final beauty passages.
- Creation of 3D assets and optimization for gaming
- Help to create marketing content and social media renders according to the game marketing strategy developed
- Dedicated adaptation and texturing creation for both marketing purposes and in-game assets
- Production of short renders for social media purposes
- Coordination with external creators and quality check
- Monitoring external creators and determining the most effective approaches for increased productivity
- Executing projects containing key deliverables and timeline workflows
- Timely reporting on creative production and effective communication with the Creative Direction
- Collaboration with the Game Production and Marketing team to build visual campaigns according to the brand guidelines
- Strong background in visual content creation and creative coordination
- Minimum 3-5 experience in 3D production and project management
- Expert knowledge of 3D software; Blender, Mixamo and Unity
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience with a fast growth, blockchain, or technology-related company preferred
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to effectively take ownership, lead, organize, prioritize, strategically plan, execute, and consistently produce deliverables on time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (proficiency level)
Are you looking for an international, diverse, fresh and fast-growing environment to further enhance your career? We would like to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position, please send us your portfolio and reach out to us at [email protected]
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.