Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Handle full financial and management reporting functions, business analysis, including group consolidation, cash flow, tax compliance, GST reporting and budgeting
Ensure compliance to accounting standards and regulations (including tax and corporate governance)
Prepare and review annual report, statutory accounts, and management reports
Liaise with external parties including auditors and tax agents
Bachelor’s in accountancy or ACCA or equivalent professional qualification 7 years’ relevant working experience
A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Attention to detail
Experience working in a large accounting firm would have an advantage
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.