We are looking for an Accounting Manager to join our lean Finance & Accounting team.
- Manage the general accounting functions including the preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated corporate financial statements.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable accounting standards, including generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and all other applicable regulatory and legal requirements.
- Perform various month-end and year-end closing procedures within established timelines. This includes management and reconciliation of fixed assets ledgers, payroll and expense accruals, sales tax and local tax reporting, prepaids, liability and equity accounts.
- Maintain chart of accounts to segregate revenues, expenditures, assets and liabilities to facilitate efficient and effective financial reporting to various internal/external stakeholders.
- Manage and coordinate annual audit with the organizations' external auditors and monthly close with external crypto accounting firms
- Responsible for management of credit card, T&E process and related accruals
- Manage and maintain the documentation related to internal controls, financial procedures and policies. Recommend and implement new internal control policies where necessary.
- Proactively maintain a thorough understanding of new and proposed accounting standards and implications to the organization
- Manage or participant in special projects (i.e. systems analysis, analysis of certain accounts, etc.), as requested
- Oversee day to day activities of AP/AR and Payroll staff
- B.S. in Accounting/Finance
- In-depth understanding of GAAP & Understanding of the P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow Statement and their relationships
- Advanced Excel User
Nice to haves:
- Big 4 Experience
- Systems knowledge and implementation experience: Quickbooks, Ramp, Bill.com, Netsuite, TripActions, Expensify.
- Web3/crypto industry experience
- Love for the unicorns 🦄
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category