BitGo GmbH - AML Analyst (m/f/d)
BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions and is the largest independent digital asset custodian in the world. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. BitGo also offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services and supports over 400 digital assets on its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms..
We are looking nationwide as soon as possible for an AML Analyst (m/f/d).
The AML Analyst for Germany will be instrumental in establishing and maintaining an effective anti-money laundering and financial crimes program for BitGo's German operations, including policies and procedures, audit management, advice on the impact of new regulations and systems, and anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-terrorist financing (CTF) controls.
- Optimization of processes, procedures and methods for the prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing and criminal activities in cooperation with all relevant departments and authorities, including in-house AFC IT systems.
- Technical responsibility for cooperation and communication with the FIU & Bundesbank, as well as the relevant supervisory authorities in the countries in which BitGo Germany is active
- Support for enhanced customer diligence processes as well as (sub-)projects for regulatory issues in all countries where BitGo Germany is active
- Accompaniment and careful preparation as well as follow-up of scheduled audits, event-related special audits and focus audits (internal audit & audit)
- Manage and evolve the company's internal risk analysis and control plans and systems for AML and financial crime, including customer onboarding and KYC processes, including evidence documentation
Regular, periodic and ad hoc reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in the back office/risk management department of a company subject to banking or financial supervision or a governmental banking or financial supervisory (related) institution.
- Expertise in AML/CTF/AB&C, regional best practices, complaint management, systems and controls, governance, risk mitigation, law enforcement and suspicious activity.
- Ideally, relevant certifications (CAMS Certification, ICA or ACFCS, etc.).
Experience communicating effectively with teams in various
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in the German and English language
- Interest in and/or experience with cryptocurrencies desired
We offer you
Because you deserve it - we offer you a competitive salary and bonuses as well as a permanent position
Flexible working hours
Flexitime arrangements and flexible working time models enable a perfect work-life balance - just the way you like it
Whether from home or on the road - our mobile working model offers you more freedom and independence
We would like to have you as a long-term team member.
The key points of our cooperation are flat hierarchies, open and clear communication as well as a familiar and cooperative atmosphere. We involve you in important decisions of the company. You can look forward to a modern, digital working environment. We promote and train our employees in a customized and individual way. We are family-friendly and support you in your personal career planning.
Come to BitGo...
...if you want to be part of changing the world's financial markets with passion, skill and the will to perform. We live with open communication and responsibility. Together we strive to realize our visions. If you are an innovative and solution-oriented thinker, then you have come to the right place. We are looking forward to your application!