We are looking for a talented Analyst who will support our product team with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.As a member of DMarket team, you will interact with developers/devops team to design and develop new algorithmic solutions and work hand in hand with our product team to deploy, manage, monitor and maintain these solutions.Responsibilities:
- Price optimization, automation and market analysis;
- Support, development and integration trading algorithms;
- Close cooperation with developers/devops team for implementation analytical solutions;
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies;
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes;
- Support and development of analytical ETL processes, data preprocessing;
- Integration analytical results, predictive algorithms on production.
Requirements and skills:
- 3+ years of commercial experience;
- BS or MS in mathematics/computer science/statistics;
- 3+ years of experience with Python (analytical, statistical and ML packages);
- Expert knowledge in SQL/NoSQL;
- Expert in data analysis;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in statistical and machine learning techniques:
- GLM/Regression, random forest, boosting, time series analysis, recommendation systems etc;
- Experience in ETL, Data Engineering;
- Experience with BI and data visualization tools;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate +.
As a plus:
- Experience in trading market;
- Experience with data analysis using R;
- Experience in project management, close collaboration with development team;
- Experience with docker/kubernetes/airflow;
- Experience with REST API/WebSocket.
Ukraine; Remote Work.
Join DMarket team today!