At Stability Protocol, we are building a foundation of innovation. Blockchain is one of the most transformational technologies and will fundamentally change the way society interacts. We envision a future in which blockchain technology is as universally accessible as the internet. Our mission begins with a question - does a blockchain need a native cryptocurrency to be successful?
We are looking to change the way the industry operates through our mission, remove the obstacles hindering global adoption of blockchain technology and pave the way for a future of unrestricted, decentralized, and privacy - ensuring access to all services. How?...well apply and you’ll find out.
About our Team:
At Stability Protocol, you will have the opportunity to be heard, and help steer the direction of our organization. We are a tight-knit, highly collaborative group of 18 team members, with each persons’ ideas and actions being integral to our success. As a team, we have been thought-leaders in the blockchain space since 2018, having built and deployed innovative products together the past five years
Economic sustainability is at the heart of our operations, ensuring our solutions are predictable, reliable and secure. Consistently doing the right thing, making fairness a priority over profits, has earned us a reputation of integrity.
Who you are:
- Possess a strong passion for coding, blockchain and emerging technologies.
- Has a high level of self-motivation and ownership to solve new complex challenges.
- Possesses the ability to effectively communicate without being authoritative to both internal and external teammates.
- A team player that is willing to assist wherever needed.
- You enjoy teaching others about your knowledge and skill base and, inversely, learning about what other teammates can teach you.
- Has the passion and skillset of a researcher who enjoys staying current on the ever changing blockchain space.
- You are comfortable and adaptable to an ever changing organization and industry.
- You have a high degree of attention to detail, and enjoy the challenge of learning new technologies and systems.
- You can manage ambiguity and are comfortable being set loose without a lot of direction.
Starting at Stability:
During the onboarding period, you will be collaborating with the head of our Tech Team to better understand your role and our organization.
- Lead the design, implementation and launch of the Stability public blockchain and support the network’s needs and goals developed with our CEO and Tech team.
- Identify and implement the most appropriate programming languages and frameworks leading to effective solutions.
- Work with management team and lead efforts to research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies to enable platform features
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Create performance metrics for measuring relevant blockchain performance
- Provide technical leadership to the Tech team on best practices and software architecture.
- Collaborate with product management to define the development timelines, and ensure on-time delivery to support our ambitious growth goals.
- Ensure that all technology practices adhere to applicable industry security standards.
- Develop and mentor new and existing team members.
- Works well both independently and in small teams with limited supervision.
- Support the launch and growth of the developer community through various initiatives including public engagement and publishing blog posts and whitepapers.
- Be a contributing part of a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on collaborative culture and problem solving.
- Experience with architecture and design of scalable, performant & robust DAPP services on EVM blockchains.
- High level of experience with go-ethereum development and familiar with ethereum clients.
- Past work experience in blockchain technology, encryption, or distributed peer-to-peer systems.
- Experience using mathematical theories to solve advanced problems
- Experience with writing/debugging and deploying Smart Contracts
- Strong computer system analysis and design skills in current methodologies and patterns for building scalable, performant, and robust blockchain Services.
- Strong communication skills, and experience communicating to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Exceptional understanding of various different consensus algorithms used in Bitcoin Blockchain, Ethereum, etc.
- Good understanding of asymmetric cryptography and using cryptographic material such as certificates for identity management in order to authenticate members, transactions etc.
- Have expertise in implementing microservices (using appropriate tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc)
- Proven experience with cryptography, security protocols, key management, Hardware Security Modules (HSM), Zero knowledge proofs
- Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Blockchain development approach (example: numerous Burn-down techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)