Many in the crypto community believe that sovereign chains communicating freely with one another is the future for crypto infrastructure, and that now is the right time to move in that direction.
Saga's mission is to give developers what they need to build the next 1000 chains in the multichain metaverse, or multiverse.
We are a protocol for automatically provisioning application-specific blockchains in the multiverse. We are rearchitecting developer and end user interactions with blockchains. Using shared security, innovations in validator orchestration, and an automated CI/CD deployment pipeline standardized across apps in single tenant VMs, Saga makes launching a dedicated blockchain, or chainlet, as easy as deploying a smart contract.
Saga’s initial focus will be on gaming and entertainment chains. As the metaverse expands, performance requirements and end user expectations are climbing higher and higher, and crypto-based applications have to deliver.
Our vision is ambitious, and we need the smartest and most determined engineers to join us on our journey. We are a world class team of veteran web3 entrepreneurs and builders from Ignite (Tendermint), Apple, Twitter, NVIDIA and Skuchain, and we’re looking to grow.
We offer a flexible, remote working environment. You can expect a warm welcome from a friendly and international team that will support you in your personal and professional growth. This is an exciting opportunity to take an active part in the blockchain space and contribute to the decentralization of the future.
● Design, document and implement quality backend architectures, services and tooling that leverage the Cosmos technology stack, infrastructure providers, cloud orchestration and more.
● Developing Cosmos SDK modules for genesis coordination, shared security, multiple VMs support, etc
● Gain a holistic view of our blockchain product and to participate in the realization of that broader product from the user to the block.
● Develop high-quality, performant, modern, clean and readable code within tight deadlines.
● 4+ years of software engineering experience.
● 2+ years experience working with Golang.
● A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals including network, storage, OS, data structures, compilers, etc.
● Experience working in an agile development environment
● Proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to Have
● Experience building with Cosmos SDK, CosmWasm, Tendermint Core.
● Experience in creating microservices, working with tools like Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Terraform.
● Experience with optimizing program processor and memory utilization.
● Interest in topics such as proof-of-stake, consensus algorithms, decentralized exchanges, public-key cryptography, etc.
● Contribution to open-source projects
● Work Remotely from anywhere in the world.
● Work on exciting things. The world of crypto is our playground!
● Flexible working hours
● Flexible vacation policy
● Competitive Salary
● Stock options
● Full benefits*
* Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k retirement plans. For US Employees only.