At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
- Responsible for the planning and design of blockchain & big data product solutions, competitor tracking and user research, refinement, prototype design, and rapid product iteration.
- Responsible for multi-dimensional reasoning and analysis through the on-chain data, combining macro and micro dimensional reference, designing specialized analysis dashboard, finding out the on-chain shifts in advance, and unmet needs of compliance.
- Responsible for the coordination and communication during the project development , cooperating with UI, R&D, testing, operation, and other teams, coordinating resources from all parties for the product lifecycle management, and continuously improving and enhancing the quality of the product.
- Strategizing marketing strategies and guidelines, keep up with hot topics in the market, and implement an agile development process to ensure product delivery results.
- Bachelor degree or above, with minimum 3 years of product design experience, leading or participating in the design and planning of big data products, experience in data analysis, data visualization, and other related experience would be a plus.
- Strong interests in blockchain industry, willing to research, and familiar with mainstream blockchain projects and the principles and classification of related business segments (DeFi, GameFi, NFT), good at summarizing and refining data conclusions and outputting data views through Nansen, Dune and other data platforms.
- In-depth understanding of Chainalysis and TRM Labs and other global well-known blockchain analysis companies, and having analytical ability to review and track on-chain risk events; relevant qualifications and certifications would be a plus.
- Sensitive to data and business, good at grasping the characteristics of users or data , good logical thinking, data insight, and information mining ability.
- Open-minded and high-stress resistance, strong communication and documentation skills, proficient English as a working language for communication, work reporting, documentation, etc.