At Stability Protocol, we are building a foundation of innovation. Blockchain is one of the most transformational technologies and will fundamentally change the way society interacts. We envision a future in which blockchain technology is as universally accessible as the internet. Our mission begins with a question - does a blockchain need a native cryptocurrency to be successful?
We are looking to change the way the industry operates through our mission, remove the obstacles hindering global adoption of blockchain technology and pave the way for a future of unrestricted, decentralized, and privacy - ensuring access to all services. How?...well apply and you’ll find out.
About our Team:
At Stability Protocol, you will have the opportunity to be heard, and help steer the direction of our organization. We are a tight-knit, highly collaborative group of 18 team members, with each persons’ ideas and actions being integral to our success. As a team, we have been thought-leaders in the blockchain space since 2018, having built and deployed innovative products together the past five years
Economic sustainability is at the heart of our operations, ensuring our solutions are predictable, reliable and secure. Consistently doing the right thing, making fairness a priority over profits, has earned us a reputation of integrity.
Who you are:
Starting at Stability:
- Focused on results, data driven in nature and able to analyze information from multiple sources to inform decisions and present in a compelling, succinct way to stakeholders
- Possess a strong passion for blockchain and emerging technologies.
- Innovator with experience in successfully orchestrating branding campaigns that leverage our brand voice to create trust in our products and systems.
- Has a high level of self-motivation and ownership to solve new complex challenges.
- Possesses the ability to effectively communicate without being authoritative to both internal and external teammates.
- A team player that is willing to assist wherever needed.
- You enjoy teaching others about your knowledge and skill base and, inversely, learning about what other teammates can teach you.
- You are adaptable to an ever changing organization and industry.
- You are a self-starter and can handle autonomy when achieving objectives.
During the onboarding period, you will be collaborating with the heads of Marketing and Business Development to better understand your role and our organization.
This role’s primary function will be leading the organization's brand strategy. You will conceptualize the organization’s brand identity across our organization. Performing the outlined responsibilities will entail collaboration and exhibited leadership. The Brand Manager will exhibit expertise in all things marketing, while advising and guiding the team on executing the brand’s marketing strategies.Responsibilities
- Utilizes storytelling and narrative development in marketing campaigns that instills a deeper brand image for clients
- Support growth, PR activity, and any ad hoc projects for the brand, as required
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Oversees all decisions regarding the development and direction of the company’s brand positioning, voice and values via media outlets (website, newsletter, blog, social media, forum, etc.)
- Communicate and coordinate proactively amongst Marketing team members to continuously improve the branding of our products
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align company around foundational ideas
- Report on the development of the brand through regular monitoring of results across research, competitor and performance metrics (including brand surveys, social media monitoring, web trends, marketing KPIs) and carrying out creative testing
- Provide creative oversight and copy direction across departments to ensure
consistency in brand voice & messaging
- Exhibit creative ways to connect the company’s mission to the desires of our primary audiences
- Experience in developing a comprehensive corporate brand strategy
- Proven experience executing creative brand strategies across strategic digital marketing platforms
- 5+ years experience in leadership and branding, preferably within the tech or emerging industries
- Bachelor’s degree in Business; a concentration in brand management is a plus
- Expert knowledge about marketing and related subjects (advertising, market research, consumer behavior, marketing analytics) derived from years of hands-on experience in the industry and in the marketing field
- Product marketing experience in blockchain/cryptocurrency industry is a plus
- Experience in corporate or brand communications is a plus
- Thrive in collaborative cultures and working cross-functionally with various teams to launch successful partnerships
- Experience in project management while meeting tight deadlines
- Preferred understanding of the creator/industry creator marketplace
- Critical thinking and the ability to rigorously question and/or redirect ideas and assumptions rather than accepting them at face value;
- Ability to deliver presentations that communicate product strategy and progress