We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be ready to work in an extremely fast growing project. Such a person will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Work in a cross-functional team with Product Manager, UX designer & tech experts to deliver new products & maintain the existing ones within the gaming and digital goods landscape;
- Hands-on participation in all stages of the Design Sprint process;
- Refinement and documentation of business requirements in the format of user stories, acceptance criteria;
- Detail requirements into high-quality artifacts using UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc.;
- Perform requirements management, prioritization, traceability, verification, and validation of the requirements.
Requirements and skills
- 3+ years experience in Business Analysis or Product;
- A degree in IT / Computer Science would be great;
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile (SCRUM) experience;
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools;
- Solid experience in writing requirements specifications;
- Creative mind and Proactive approach;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills;
- English from Upper-Intermediate;
- Product backlog management and refinement will be a plus.
- Team of like-minded professionals;
- A unique project with modern technologies;
- The perspective of career and financial growth;
- Budget for professional development;
- Flexible timetable.
Ukraine (Kyiv preferred); Remote Work