We are seeking passionate, dedicated people to join as a Business Development & Partnerships Manager. As the Business Development& Partnerships Manager, you will have the opportunity to grow our BD team from the ground up. You will be responsible for developing the partnerships that drive our transactional volume and growth over the coming years. We are looking for a partnerships leader who can help to implement and refine our strategy, drive integrations, and establish commercial and promotional partnerships.
1. Work collaboratively with the team to drive growth with new opportunities.
2. Develop relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their profitability.
3. Review and analyze the market trend of SocialFi to scale up the business
4. Be the face of business development and partnerships at our protocol.
5. Define our protocol’s partnership strategy (define goals and implementation strategy).
6. Close Partnership deals to drive growth.
7. Develop and maintain relationships with ecosystem partners.
8. Drive the positioning of our protocol as the leading cross-chain messaging platform focused on digital assets.
9. Leverage existing contacts and build new ones to drive partnerships.
10. Lead the business development team and managing projects from start to finish.
Build your network at events, conferences, and meetings
- Prior experience working in partnerships/business development for a rapidly scaling company
- You are passionate about crypto and know what’s happening in the space
- You have a solid crypto network (protocols, liquidity providers etc.).
- You have experience developing programs to build, nurture and grow relationships with business and technical leaders
- You have an excellent product and commercial instincts that will help inform our roadmap of products and programs
- You are driven and results-oriented, but humble and self-aware
- Concise speaker, storyteller, & writer who can deliver the message to target customers effectively and attractively
- Advanced understanding of blockchain technologies (Defi), the cryptocurrency market, exchanges, wallets, and how all the ecosystem partners work together.
- Excellent presentation skills, including tech product demo, to potential partners
- High levels of emotional intelligence support intellectual curiosity, professionalism, and dynamic conversation to creatively structure partnerships in different ways
- Excellent English skills in writing and speaking (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- A fast learner with a growth mindset
1. All-expense paid trips to international crypto conferences globally
2. Vesting token allocation