Phyllo is a data gateway that allows creator data to be accessed directly from source platforms (e.g.
YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify,Twitch, OpenSea, Ethereum,) with their consent. We build the
underlying infrastructure that connects with every creator platform, maintain a live data feed to the
systems used by these platforms to manage creators’ data, and provide a normalised data set so that
businesses can use creators’ data in a simple yet impactful way.
These developers range across influencer and affiliate marketers (#paid, creator.co), creator financing
platforms (Karat, Pixel Card), creator tools (beacons.ai), NFT marketplaces (Coinbase NFT, Opensea),
and many more.
Think of us as an "account aggregator" but for the creator economy through which creators / digital
solopreneurs can link their accounts and share their data with any developer/business who needs it.
Our website, learn more here: https://getphyllo.com
- Identity - Verify creator identity and profile data
- Income - Access creator income via multiple sources
- Engagement - Access content data and engagement metrics
- Publish - Allow content publishing from your app.
Backed by top venture capital firms including Nexus Venture Partners, RTP Global, and angels from
businesses such as Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase, and more.
We have received $15M Series A funding in 2022, read more about us here.
More info at:
Our coverage by cryptechie, a popular US blog on technology:
<strong>What you'll be expected to do:
- Running Outreach Campaigns to acquire new leads and qualify them, identify trends in the creator economy to discover new developers building for creators.
- Identify ways of connecting with these prospects to discuss business opportunities.
- Understand clients’ needs and consult and present them with relevant solutions. Demonstrate Phyllo’s capabilities relevant to them.
- Manage the CRM and log deal data accordingly.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales team meetings.
- Attend and participate in product development and strategy meetings, presenting input from the field and acting as the “voice of the customer.”
- Facilitating product demonstrations and technical audits- You will own the responsibility for building a healthy sales pipeline, meeting quarterly and annual lead targets.
- You must be able to collaborate within a team environment while holding yourself accountable to the highest of standards.
What do we offer:
- Work from home: Work from home or your preferred location today, tomorrow, and forever. Flexible hours: Choose to work in the hours you feel the most productive.
- Stock Options and Health Benefits: We are all stewarding a high reward culture
- Unmeasured Leaves: We don't count your leaves. Take leaves as and when you require and have a healthy work-life balance for yourself.
- Laptop of your choice
- Innovate and evolve: We’re building a high-growth, high-autonomy culture. We rely less on job titles and more on cultivating an environment where anyone can contribute, the best ideas win, and personal growth is driven by expanding impact and less by title.
You’ll be a good fit if:
- 0-2 years of B2B SaaS or Developer Tool Sales experience
- Sales experience in an early stage startup
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to build a career in sales
What's in it for you?
We invest in our people and believe in hiring for high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales. You will infuse insights and ideas into business decision-making, solutions strategy, and the innovation roadmap for each product.
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionise the creator economy through data?
If yes, Phyllo is the perfect place for you!