About the job
Are you an experienced analyst passionate about decentralized finance and the Ethereum ecosystem? Awesome! You don’t want to miss this job opportunity. Let’s find out if we are a good fit.
Beamer Bridge is a brainbot venture.
Brainbot is a pioneering web3 venture builder. We have been building on Ethereum since March 2014.
Our mission is to empower individuals by creating alternatives to top-down power structures.
Our ventures include Beamer Bridge (rollup-rollup bridging), Shutter Network (malicious MEV protection), Trustlines Network (P2P mutual credit), and Raiden Network (P2P high volume payments).
We are 35 team members in Mainz, Berlin, and worldwide.
Beamer is seeking an experienced and motivated Business Growth Analyst to join our team.
- Have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and make a real impact on the future of finance,
- Analyze market trends and user data to identify opportunities for market growth of our product,
- Develop strategies with our Product Owner to capitalize on the opportunities of the L2 ecosystem,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the execution of growth initiatives,
- Develop/Identify new business and partnership opportunities across different DeFi categories with a particular focus on the L2 space,
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to understand the trends in the ecosystem and analyze our position in the market,
- Find new avenues for partnerships on your own in a self-responsible way.
To apply for this position, you must have:
- 1 - 3 years of work experience, preferably in a start-up and/or similar fast-paced work environment,
- Proficiency in data analysis software,
- Strong background in business analysis and data interpretation,
- Extensive knowledge in data mining and the ability to present it in an informative way,
- Knowledge of the Ethereum ecosystem and decentralized finance,
- Deep understanding of the bridge and L2 ecosystem,
- Data-driven decision-making motivation and thrive in ambiguity,
- Passion for using data and analytics to drive bridge growth,
- A business mindset with a background in deep tech,
- An out-of-the-box mindset paired with curiosity,
- Advanced level of English proficiency - both written and spoken,
- Passion for decentralized finance systems,
*Please note that our ideal potential colleague will be expected to work in a hybrid setting from one of our offices in Berlin or Mainz.
As a bonus you are:
- Experienced with data analysis using Python,
- Experienced with the Scrum framework.
Life at Brainbot
At brainbot, each employee has the opportunity to achieve their full potential. We are supporting you on this journey.
- A culture that fosters self-responsibility with a high level of professional freedom
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Attractive compensation package
- Fruits, snacks, and drinks (including our own brewed and branded beer!) in the offices
- Regular participation at international web3 developer conferences
- Annual team retreats
- German language course support
- Modern offices in Mainz & Berlin - we like to enjoy Fussball & Spike-ball in between work
- Free choice of hardware and software
The interview process will be as follows;
- Initial 15 mins call with our People and Culture ambassador to double-check your information.
- 30 mins cultural-fit interview - we appreciate the cultural fit and you will get the chance to learn about us a bit more!
- Technical interview to discuss your experiences and a task to work on - we’re sure you’ll also have fun along the way!
- Team lead interview - chance to meet your potential lead and ask questions directly.
- Background check - feel praised by your former superiors.
Do you cover 100% of the requirements? Well, done. Make sure your CV covers them too!