Community Growth Manager
Have you thrived in a society full of Ethereum enthusiasts? Do you want to work in web3? Awesome! You don’t want to miss this job opportunity. Let’s find out if we are a good fit.
Beamer Bridge is a brainbot technologies ag venture.
Brainbot is a pioneering web3 venture builder. We have been building on Ethereum since March 2014.
Our mission is to empower individuals by creating alternatives to top-down power structures.
Our ventures include Beamer Bridge (rollup-rollup bridging), Shutter Network (malicious MEV protection), Trustlines Network (P2P mutual credit), and Raiden Network (P2P high volume payments).
We are 35 team members in Mainz, Berlin, and worldwide.
Beamer is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Community Growth Manager to join our team.
- Develop and execute strategies to grow and engage our Beamer Bridge community,
- Work closely with the marketing, product, and engineering teams to align community growth efforts with company goals,
- Foster a sense of belonging and engagement in the community,
- Be responsible for creating and managing content,
- Host events and meetups to foster community engagement and collaboration,
- Manage social media channels and respond to community inquiries and feedback,
- Monitor and analyze community metrics to inform future growth strategies.
To apply for this position, you must have the following:
- Deep understanding of web3, ideally with some focus on bridge and L2 ecosystem
- A passion for decentralization and blockchain technology, building and nurturing online communities
- 3+ years of experience in community management or related field
- Proven track record of building and engaging communities
- Strong understanding of the web3 ecosystem and its key players
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience with social media management and analytics tools
- Advanced level of English proficiency - both written and spoken
- Willing to relocate to Berlin or Mainz, Germany
- An ardent supporter of diversity and inclusion
Life at Brainbot
At brainbot, each employee has the opportunity to achieve his/her full potential. We are supporting you on this journey.
- A culture that fosters self-responsibility with a high level of professional freedom
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Attractive compensation package
- Fruits, snacks, and drinks (including our own brewed and branded beer!) in the offices
- Regular participation at international web3 developer conferences
- Annual team retreats
- German language course support
- Modern offices in Mainz & Berlin - we like to enjoy Fussball & Spike-ball in between work
- Free choice of hardware and software
The interview process will be as follows;
- Initial 30 mins interview with our People and Culture ambassador - we appreciate the cultural fit!
- Team lead interview - chance to meet your potential lead and ask questions directly.
- Technical interview to discuss your experiences and a task to work on - we’re sure you’ll also have fun along the way and meet your peers!
- Background check - feel praised by your former superiors.
Do you cover 100% of the requirements? Well, done. Make sure your CV covers them, too.