WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group, we’re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
- Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
- Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
- Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
- Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.Job Title: Consultant - Coordinator, Innovative MarketingA Little Bit About Our Team
The Innovative Marketing team oversees activations for Atlantic Records
’ entire roster across gaming, web3, metaverse and non-traditional marketing efforts. The coordinator would be responsible for providing support across all strategic initiatives that the team oversees as well as administrative aid to the core team. In doing so, this position aims to help bolster Atlantic’s core business by supporting ongoing efforts with new partnerships, and creating new areas of marketing, promotion and development for Atlantic’s artists and brand. Given its broad objectives, the Coordinator of Innovative Marketing works closely with teams across Atlantic’s business verticals, including the marketing, digital, artist development, and A&R teams, as well as with Atlantic’s and WMG’s senior leadership teams as needed.Your Role
This role is a unique opportunity to work with exciting artists and label partners while helping to grow Atlantic’s exposure through new partnerships and activations. In addition to being at the forefront of a creative community, this position has visibility into new methods of music marketing, innovation, and the ever-changing digital landscape. This position will have the ability to make a meaningful impact on Atlantic’s artist marketing strategy, while also developing relationships with staff as well as our current and future partners.Here You’ll Get To
- Play a pivotal role on the Innovative Marketing team by providing support via marketing, administrative aid, research and other departmental responsibilities
- Research and provide feedback on gaming, web3 and other emerging tech initiatives across the space including music-related activations, technology innovators, prominent platforms, and other related endeavors
- Provide support on across all gaming, web3, metaverse, and non-traditional activations for the label group
- Provide administrative support to members in the department
- Prepare and maintaining a detailed record of all departmental activities
- Help facilitate marketing and creative campaigns across artist community platforms (i.e. Discord, Twitch, YouTube, etc.)
We’d Love It If You Also Had
- Be motivated, creative, highly organized, detailed and multitask oriented
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have an interest in the music industry
- Manage recurring tasks while learning new initiatives
- Music industry experience
- Knowledge of music and record labels
- Knowledge of the digital landscape and emerging platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent business experience
- 1-3 years of years of experience
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world’s premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We’re the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.Job Posting Range
$20.51 to $21.53 HourlyJob Posting Ranges are included for all New York and California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located in NYC and CA. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.