Bitcoin Depot is seeking a highly motivated Consumer Compliance Managerto join its Compliance team. The Consumer Compliance Manager will be responsible for assisting the Compliance Officer with implementing and supporting the Company's regulatory compliance program including:
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) / Code of Ethics.
This position is 100% remote.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest Bitcoin ATM Network in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin at thousands of BTM and BDCheckout locations.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. Additionally, we recently announced a definitive agreement for becoming a publicly listed company.
The employee will be exposed to an array of compliance activities, but will primarily be tasked to work effectively to support the Compliance Officer on maintaining and enhancing effective Consumer and Privacy Compliance Programs including, but not limited to:
- Drafting and implementing Consumer and Privacy compliance policies and procedures;
- Drafting and implementing Terms & Conditions and Disclosures in partnership with corporate counsel;
- Assessing consumer experience and advising leadership regarding consumer fraud, scams, and other potential risk;
- Reviewing customer-facing materials including websites and marketing materials;
- Completing any Consumer or Privacy related red flag development, gap analysis, risk assessments;
- Training and mentoring any customer-facing staff on Consumer and Privacy regulatory requirements and best practices;
- Documenting, tracking and reporting any incidents to Compliance Officer;
- Manages tracking systems and assists with Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics; and
- Support Compliance Officer with team management.
Covered areas of Responsibilities from a consumer perspective to include, but are not limited to:
- Consumer Protection;
- Delivery / Funds Availability;
- Electronic Funds Transfer / Receipts;
- Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP);
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
- Stored Value Cards; and
- Support international compliance efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field;
- Four or more years of consumer and privacy related experience;
- Excellent oral, written, critical thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, regulatory guidance, and rules impacting the financial services and crypto currency industries;
- Sound understanding of compliance and operational risks and internal control frameworks;
- Strong analytical / research skills coupled with ability to effectively summarize findings in a succinct and organized manner;
- Ability to grasp complex processes quickly and be able to identify risks and compensating controls;
- Excellent problem solving abilities and results oriented; able to make decisions independently; and
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Matching
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Paid wellness membership
- Revenue Sharing Plan
- Paid time off
- Quarterly company celebrations
- Advancement opportunities based on results
Bitcoin Depot provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.