at Magic Eden
We are looking for a Content Marketing Lead to own the development of integrated cross-channel marketing campaigns for Magic Eden. This is a leadership role and will be responsible for strategically developing and tracking performance of digital content campaigns across Magic Eden’s owned channels, including social, email, and web, working closely with marketing and other cross functional teams to deliver innovative and effective campaigns that drive user acquisition and engagement. The ideal candidate should be a bold, visionary self-starter with both a creative and analytical mindset. They should have deep experience in consumer marketing, as well as curiosity for web3 & NFTs, and have a passion for how content can play a role in onboarding a significant number of new users onto Magic Eden.
This is a U.S. based position, although for the right candidate we can accommodate remote work from time zones that are close to US working hours.
- Own cross-channel content strategy and develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns and to drive awareness, engagement, and user acquisition for Magic Eden.
- Lead a team of full-time and contract marketing associates on social content and ensure communication strategy is pulled through equally across all channels
- Own platform content marketing including our blog, creator-facing pages, and educational content
- Work with freelance writers to own editorial content for Magic Eden blog including curating pieces weekly that reflect the major market trends, notable creators, trader alpha, and product marketing news
- Track engagement metrics to optimize content strategy and maximize reach
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of all campaigns, using data and insights to optimize strategy, targeting, and messaging.
- 7+ years of experience owning integrated marketing and digital content strategy, with a focus on consumer brands and technology
- Experience with launching creative content campaigns across and growing new marketing channels to increase brand awareness as well as user growth & engagement
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams including product marketing, communications, business development, and product management
- Strong analytical chops and fluency with using marketing analytics tools including Google analytics, SEMRush to monitor campaign performance
- Creative storytelling skills, and the ability to create clear and compelling narratives
- Self starter attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and own a project end to end
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of NFTs / web3 a huge plus
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company
- 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $130,000-170,000. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.