Fueled by a passionate community and deep developer talent pool, the Terra blockchain is built to enable the next generation of Web3 products and servicesWe are looking for a software engineer with proven experience in Golang, Rust, C++, or similar system languages to join our blockchain engineering group. As part of the core engineering team, this is a great opportunity for engineers and developers from other industries or within crypto, who have a strong passion for blockchain, to join one of the top teams.You will contribute to all product development life-cycles including design, implementation, testing, and production. Day-to-day job responsibilities require you to participate in project planning and own sprint tasks in an emerging technology field that requires constant learning.
- Design and contribute to Terra Core (https://github.com/terra-money/core), and other protocols powering Terra’s varied financial apps
- Participate in the design of performant and resilient distributed applications
- Set community contribution guidelines & release management policies
- Work alongside a cross-functional team including engineering, design, community, product, and business
- Leadership experience building and maintaining large-scale distributed systems in production
- Significant experience (5+ years) building applications using Golang, Rust or C/C++
- Excellent understanding of distributed system technology
- Security awareness, with an emphasis on designing for security best practices + working understanding of cryptography
- Experience working and contributing or leading to open source projects
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.