Chainalysis is on the forefront of the cryptocurrency industry and building trust in blockchains. Chainalysis is looking for individuals to source and lead deals within the corporate development function. Chainalysis serves all the different sectors and entities in the cryptocurrency ecosystem and we are looking to build a team that can collaborate closely with our product and go-to-market teams to construct strategic advantages for the business. We are looking for people to bring analytical rigor and problem solving experience to cultivate internal and external relationships and drive the maturation of the industry.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Conduct market research, synthesize findings and work with the Senior Director of Corporate Development, Chief Strategy Officer and Executive Leadership Team to identify acquisition and investment opportunities that accelerate Chainalysis’ mission.
- Partner with Corporate Development Leadership to develop our Corporate Development thesis.
- Drive your own corporate development deal pipeline, including outreach to and sourcing of new opportunities
- Assist in the execution of acquisitions by performing financial analysis, leading due diligence in partnership with senior team members, and supporting implementation into the Chainalysis ecosystem.
- Oversee partnership and business development initiatives that increase the addressable market for Chainalysis
- Conduct ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative analyses for strategic planning, investing and integration efforts
- Contribute to improving the Corporate Development team by enhancing existing processes and recruiting and developing new team members.
- Establish strong relationships externally with the crypto and blockchain community of entrepreneurs and investors
A background like this helps:
- Experience in product management or engineering at a top tech firm
- Experience in corporate development or related fields such as investment banking, venture capital, or management/strategy consulting
- Experience managing multiple business deals at once through all deal phases
- Technical background of blockchain technology and traditional financial services markets
- International business experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written, and presentational; high attention to detail
The base salary range for this role is $139,000 to $180,000 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.