Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for a Creative Copywriter Intern to join our Global Content team and work closely with our Creative Content Lead. The successful candidate will be initially guided by the Creative Content Lead and will then be autonomously writing, editing and reviewing a wide range of creative copies across channels (video, print, OOH, promotions,...). This is a very exciting role to help drive forward the advancement of crypto and Web3 with Binance.
- Collect copy requests from international departments
- Write, edit, and review a wide range of creative copy
- Support with ideation and creative reviews for a variety of channels (video scripts, print advertising, billboard copy, and promotional graphics, …)
- Communicate with other departments, question copies
Working at Binance
- Great communication skills and experience working with a variety of cultures. Excellent command of written English. Bonus point if you also write in Mandarin, Turkish, Vietnamese or Japanese
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working on a variety of creative content and channels
- Ability to edit existing copy and write creatively
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Confidence to question copy with other departments
- Knowledge/interest for crypto, Web3, personal finance, DeFi
- Ability to identify risk
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attireBy submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.