Norion is a startup company built from the ground up by the ICEO team. It is an innovative organization where we help entrepreneurs enter the world of Blockchain and Web3. As Norion, we believe that by providing the best Blockchain solutions, we can improve the functioning of the economy and contribute to the success of many innovative projects.
Our customers are companies from the traditional market and blockchain startups that want to create and publish their own token. We are known for offering customized tools for issuing and managing digital tokens. In addition to technology, we have ready-made legal solutions and access to investors and business angels, thanks to which we provide comprehensive support to entrepreneurs and enable them to take their first steps in the world of Web3, DeFi and Metaverse.
Our consulting department is responsible for creating a tokenization strategy and developing tokenomics. It is composed of pioneers in the field of business consulting in the blockchain environment. Due to the growing interest in tokenization and the increasing number of orders, we are looking for another member for our Norion team!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Crypto Fundraising Associate, responsible for assisting Crypto Fundraising Specialist in international fundraising strategy for crypto projects and cultivating relationships with prospective and existing crypto investors in their own network.
For us, nothing is impossible to “tokenize”! So if you have been passionate about crypto assets for a long time, understand the idea of decentralization, and want to contribute to the big change the world needs now - Norion is the place for you.
It is full time position, however working in part-time is possible. Send us your resume with an introductory letter, we would like to know more about your experience!
Your responsibilities will include:
- identify new and existing relationships with crypto investors, including VC, family offices, private investors, and crypto funds,
- developing strategies for attracting and maintaining new and existing relationships,
- participating in the development of a strategy for fundraising
- assisting in the evaluation of projects before they are launched,
- pitching projects to investors,
- searching for and participating in events for investors,
- reporting on progress to the head of the department.
What we expect from you:
- over 6 years experience in fundraising for various projects with a proven track record,
- over 6 years of experience in working with VC, family offices, private investors,
- over 4 years of experience in fundraising for crypto projects with a proven track record,
- experience in working with crypto funds,
- experience in building successful fundraising strategies,
- proven organizational skills as well as experience in designing and executing comprehensive fundraising processes and procedures,
- ability to meet deadlines and fundraising goals,
- strong presentation and communication skills,
- self-motivated and results-oriented,
- fluency in spoken and written English
- experience in building contacts and working with crypto influencers,
- excellent command of another foreign language
Benefits and perks:
- 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- the possibility of employment on the basis of a permanent employment contract,
- private medical care package,
- full-time employment, possibility of a part-time job.
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- work in remote mode or from our office in Krakow / Warsaw,
- participation in industry events,
- expanding knowledge in the field of blockchain technology and tokenization,
- development of management skills,
- the opportunity to participate in an internal training program,
- participation in business and integration meetings.