JustinBradley’s client, a payment processing company, is looking for a Crypto Performance Manager to join its Purchase, NY location. This individual will create and administer a new global performance compliance program specifically focused on crypto related transactions to enforce the company’s standards and ensure optimal performance for the company ecosystem.
• Are you a high performer with solid project management skills?
• Do you have superior communication and presentation skills?
• Do you have investigative/analytic experience with large amounts of data?
• Are you an innovative and thoughtful leader?
• Identify performance issues through data analysis and investigate by notifying customers to rectify the corresponding issues in partnership with Global Rules Investigation team
• Liaison between client’s Regulatory team and Franchise to address regulatory concerns and risks in a timely manner
• Handle external referrals from customers regarding merchant miscoding and disguising crypto transactional activity
• Improve confidence and trust in our network by enhancing customer crypto performance related to fraud, chargebacks and approvals
• Analyze crypto transactions throughout the client Network to help identify areas of vulnerability to address with new investigations and/or program changes
• Work with customers to improve crypto transaction transparency to monitor for proper merchant descriptors and MCC codes
• Understanding transaction legality, registration requirements, anti-money laundering
• Leverage relationships with key stakeholders to identify new issues and areas of opportunity for further program development
• Ability to create new reporting and documents for internal awareness
All About You
• Minimum of three years of relevant work experience
• Strong payments industry expertise, as well as an intermediate understanding of digital assets
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, ability to develop and effectively convey a story
• Strong sense of self-awareness and ability to work independently in developing and mapping out solutions
• Must be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, handle multiple tasks, consistently meet established deadlines, and deliver exceptional results
• Strategic thinker with robust analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent PC skills including proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
• Experience in risk management disciplines
JustinBradley is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.