CTO(Chief Technology Officer) at Optave
Optave is seeking to hire a founding CTO to help lead our company into the future. You will be responsible for defining our technology strategy, bringing us from zero to one and driving our future innovation.
Optave is an early-stage startup, currently in stealth mode, focused on driving the mass adoption of Web3 by building a platform that enables its projects to provide customer support. The future for Web3 is bright and better ways to support people in their journey are a requirement to get it to the masses.
- Partner with co-founders to define the technology vision and strategy.
- Being the #1 developer, able to build and code the prototypes and MVP.
- Identify, evaluate and configure 3rd party tools to meet current and future business needs.
- Help achieve a strong balance between immediate business needs and doing the right thing from a tech or engineering perspective.
- Look for trends, root causes, or long-term improvements we can make.
- Building quality assurance, security and data protection processes, ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards and protect our customers.
- Make architecture decisions to ensure a robust, stable, and scalable product.
- Recruiting exceptional engineers without relying only on financial motivation as why they would be convinced to work with you.
- Work with engineers to increase their expertise and understanding of development best practices.
- Aligning and providing feedback on the product roadmap, working closely with the Product to help with effort estimation, team allocation, and timelines
- Leading all aspects of the development lifecycle, including agile practices, defining goals and KPIs, strategic planning, architecture scoping, execution, deployment, and maintenance.
- Driven, performance-focused leaders who constantly raise the bar and bring out the best in people.
- 8+ years of relevant experience, including 3+ years of leadership experience
- Full stack development experience
- Hands-on experience coding projects within the past four years.
- Experience working in an early-stage successful tech start-up or building your startup from 0 to 1.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to share/collaborate with peers.
- Have a proven understanding of best engineering practices for the entire software development life cycle (SDLC), including architecture, infrastructure, coding standards, code reviews, source control, build, test, deployment, and operations
- An effective leader and team player who knows how to hire and manage the right talent to scale the Engineering team
Nice to have
- Enthusiastic and experienced in Web3/Blockchain
- Experience engaging AI technologies to utility(3rd party or homegrown)
- Experience leading and scaling virtual technology teams
- Prior CTO / Head of Engineering / technical experience for a startup.
- Previous successful exit in a startup.
- Previous founder experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience building platform technology
- Network of technical talent to engage as we grow
Diversity and Inclusion
Optave is committed to building inclusive communities and an equitable place for people to “bring their true selves to what they do ''. It does it by taking action to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support diverse talent, clients and communities.
With fair payment policies, equal access to opportunity and a commitment to improving agents' life conditions. Optave gives people a chance to make meaningful contributions