OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimise their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognised as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the daily management of customer service, complete various data indicators given by the company to the department, and create a professional customer service brand image.
- Commit to the implementation of departmental goals, plans and policies. Formulate and supervise the implementation of rules and regulations to ensure the normal operation of the work.
- Regular tracking, analysis and summary of daily data, timely discovery of problems, optimization of team processes, tracking implementation, and accomplishment.
- According to actual needs, dynamic monitoring of competitive products, continuous output of competitive product analysis reports, provide direction for product upgrade and optimization.
What We Look For In You:
- Diploma or above in any related field.
- Must be able to work in rotational shifts.
- Have a strong ability to learn quickly and self-motivation, strong resistance to pressure and strong sense of responsibility.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin as the role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking customers.
- Have a pioneering spirit, can find breakthroughs in the face of new business, and unite the team to promote business development.
- Strong communication, coordination and problem-solving skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience using Zendesk.
- Familiar with crypto/ finance-technology industry.
- Experience working with teams across global offices and time zones.
- Annual Leaves
- Insurance Coverage for Employee & Dependants
- Meal Allowance