At GameStop, we're transforming an iconic brand with a new leadership team and a culture of experimentation. You can help write the next chapter. Over the last year, we’ve taken bold steps to keep GameStop at the forefront of the Gaming universe. It’s created challenging career opportunities throughout the organization and on our blockchain gaming team.
As we look to make further progress into the world of web3 gaming, we're adding a Customer Success Manager to ensure that our partners have measurable success on our platform. This role reports into the Business Development function. This role will have a heavy focus on client and partner management and ensuring successful activations on our platform. You will have the opportunity to build meaningful relationships as you help our clients and partners optimize their presence on our platform.
A Few Key Components
- Proactively work directly with clients and internal teams to realize fulfillment of contracted terms.
- Educate partners about Gamestop’s vision and help establish a relationship of trust through successful activations and campaigns.
- Act as the point person to coordinate internally (Marketing, Engineering, Content, Creative, Legal) and with our client partners to onboard them onto the platform and ensure a culture of efficient communication between parties.
- Use data-driven insights to provide progress reports regarding our partner’s digital assets (NFTs).
- Be able to consistently manage a growing book of business and look for ways to innovate and streamline processes.
- 3+ years experience in an Account Management or Customer Success role. Potential industry background could include Fintech Entertainment/Media, SaaS or Crypto/Blockchain.
- Experience working very collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure a unified approach towards campaign/contract execution.
- Demonstrated experience using data and internal resources to optimize outcomes for GameStop and our partners.
- Quick study. High intellectual curiosity. Need to be able to learn about the web3/NFT market and our platform to have effective conversations with our partners.
- Solution-oriented. High EQ and a confidence-inspiring manager with clients/customers/partners. You are passionate about working with clients and you see their success as your success. At the same time, you are able to navigate tough conversations when they arise.
- Very organized with the ability to manage many different partners while staying on top of their various needs and timelines.
- High interest in Crypto/Blockchain/NFT required. Prior experience in the space a definite plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.