Who we're looking for
We're looking for an experienced Data Analyst who can present insights with data in a presentable, readable, and actionable way.
We value attention to detail, and the ability to apply critical thought to how data is queried, and structured.
Our team is small, and self-driven analysts who enjoy the opportunity to work closely alongside talented colleagues will thrive best in this role.
This role will focus mainly on analyzing data from our blockchain game, Skyweaver, but will likely expand over time to include Sequence, Horizon's blockchain infrastructure platform. So on the whole, you will be exposed to a large area of web3 data, spanning player game data, blockchain transactions, NFT marketplaces, crypto wallets, and more. You will have a front-row seat into web3, working alongside some of the best web3 engineers and thinkers in the space.
· A chance to deliver massive impact at a small and quickly growing company
· Competitive salary and equity package
· Accelerate your career by joining at the early stages
· Be part of defining Web3, the next generation of the Internet, and creating symbiotic economies where both users and creators share in the value generated by networks
· Work with an outstanding team made of wonderful people who have built and sold successful companies, launched amazing products, and have rich experience in infrastructure, architecture, blockchain, games, finance, investing, strategy, consulting, design, marketing, community, and more.
· Work life balance unlike the “crunch” culture you find at larger studios
· New PC, and generous allowance for work-from-home setup
· Health, dental, and vision benefits
· We’re conscious about mental health and have modern vacation policies
· We invest in everyone’s personal development and subsidize courses, books, and conferences, so you never stop learning
· Work on hard, big, meaningful problems that can shift markets
· Learn more about our values and the traits we embody at https://careers.horizon.io/
We are committed to diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds, genders and faiths. While we're building incredible products, we also want to add to our wonderful team and company. The best way to do that is to attract talented folks from all areas and to have their experiences inform their work.