About the Role
We're looking for an entrepreneurial, data-obsessed individual to help us find patterns in the noise. In the early phases of our business, we're looking for this individual to help define and defend KPIs that matter. We focus on results and growth vs academic interrogation. We want to rapidly define and test hypotheses, and help advise and guide other key stakeholders in our business as they make critical product and investment decisions.This position is 100% remote (US-East coast time zone).
About the Team
A new, fast-paced team that is ready to take on any challenges that come its way.This tech team will have two full-stack developers and one Data Analyst under the CTO (to start).
- MySQL (will expand this footprint with cloud-based analytic platforms and visualizations to help inform and guide our decision-making process. Data reinforces everything we do).
What You Will Do
- You will work in a small team to build the first iteration of our data science/analytics platform.
- You will own visualizations and reporting - providing key stakeholders with information needed for them to perform their roles on the cadence required by their team.
- Present data as a whole, not just the immediate topic
- Define ‘next tech step’ as company and scale grows
- In collaboration with business leads, you will develop KPIs that matter for the business and create reporting & generate insights around them
- As the business grows, you will recommend and [depending on experience] implement the best-fitting data platform and tools to scale our data needs to the next level
- Bachelor's Degree (Analytics or Engineering discipline) or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years SQL
- 3+ years data science/data analytics
- Strong POV on data visualization and data storytelling
- You need to be self motivated and independent to thrive in a 100% remote team
- Passionate about Web3 (NFTs and digital currencies) are a plus
- Understanding of experiment design
- Understanding of visualization and/or dashboarding tools such as Tableau
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills
The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $80,000 - $140,000 per year. The applicable base pay range will depend on work location, relevant experience, skills, and ultimate job duties & requirements. Benefits include (but are not limited to) generous time off for vacation, sick time, and parental leave.
Send your application to [email protected]