TheBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Manager will play an integral part in defining the future strategy at Magic. This role will be responsible for developing data infrastructure and surfacing key business insights that enable our executives and broader leadership teams to make data-informed decisions, faster. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Finance, GTM, Product, and Engineering to align reporting needs with overall business objectives. You will be building our data infrastructure from the ground up and making key decisions on how to scale our data pipeline through Magic’s next phase of growth.
This role will initially report to the Director of Revenue Operations.
- Lead the development of our end-to-end data pipeline, including ingestion of new product data, management of the ETL/ELT processes, organization the data warehouse, and reporting within our data visualization tools
- Manage, scope and develop complex queries to enable the reporting of key business performance metrics, product analytics, and financial reporting
- Identify, analyze, and interpret large datasets for drivers and signals of trends and performance indicators to inform leadership decisions
- Create and manage reports and dashboards on behalf of the entire company to help democratize data for all end users
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships across Engineering, Product, GTM and Finance as data-driven storyteller to further optimize our operational processes
- Collect requirements from key stakeholders on an ongoing basis to ensure business logic and metric definitions are accurate and presented in a timely manner
- 5+ years of experience in data/analytics engineering, data science, data analytics, or business intelligence at a high-growth startup or technology company
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools required (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Power BI)
- Proficiency in data analytics tools such as Python, R, or similar platforms preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Outstanding business acumen with understanding of key revenue drivers and signals
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing cross-functional initiatives across multiple technical teams
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and influencing skills with the ability to drive alignment between senior audiences through both written and verbal communication.
- Ability to operate proactively and operate independently through ambiguity to drive business-influencing outcomes.
- Big Bonus: passion for crypto / web3