Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Responsible for the company's data warehouse construction, including architecture, modeling and development
- Efficiently support business requirements, build high-reused warehouse model
- Participate in the construction of the data governance system and create a DW with high stability, high quality
- Participate in requirement review, model review, continuous iteration of data warehouse model and data governance to improve team delivery efficiency
- Implement data-driven business applications
Working at Binance
- Familiar with data warehouse implementation methodology, in-depth understanding of data warehouse system, more than 5 years of data warehouse development and implementation experience;
- Proficient in SQL skill, rich experience in Hive SQL performance tuning;
- Experience with data governance (including but not limited to standards governance, metadata governance, data quality governance)
- Proficient in one or more of Hadoop, MR, Hive, Spark, Presto, CK, StarRocks, and experience in real-time warehouse is preferred;
- Good communication and collaboration skills, able to work under high pressure
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attireBy submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.