Keyrock is expanding!
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 100 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space. With VC backing and a constantly expanding global client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies.
We’re currently active on over 80 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the digital assets space.
Keyrock's beating heart is its technical team filled with software engineers, digital scientists and academics, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a strong management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.
We are looking for:
A dynamic analyst who is quantitatively driven and has a proven track record in programming; DeFi, data science and algo development are subjects you already have explored. In your role, you will collaborate with like-minded people to develop solutions for our trading activities.
Developing and improving our current algorithmic strategies
DeFi exploration for new short-term opportunities
Quick iterative processing
Reviewing performance metrics and data analysis to recognise weaknesses and find solutions to optimise our activities
Ensuring that processes are well documented
Background And Experience
Competences and personality
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Sciences or Statistics
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in DeFi, Web3 and/or a DAO
Our recruitment philosophy
- A high degree of technical aptitude with programming skills in Python/C++/Rust/Java
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Familiarity with financial markets and trading algorithms in order books
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.Our offer
- A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence
- Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.
As an employer we are committed to build an inclusive, diverse and non-discriminating work environment. We welcome employees of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, creed and sexual orientation. We hire, reward and promote entirely based on merit and performance.