OpenCover is the #1 source for DeFi cover data, news and insights.
With over $2.7 billion lost to DeFi exploits in 2022 alone, risk mitigation has become the fundamental bottleneck to wider DeFi adoption.
DeFi Cover (aka insurance) is a rapidly emerging industry with a critical lack of visibility.
OpenCover is assembling a world-class team of researchers, engineers and business leaders passionate about de-risking DeFi to drive the next wave of adoption.
OpenCover is backed by leading investors including NFX, Alliance, Village Global & OrangeDAO.
You’d be joining the OpenCover founding team with an initial focus on industry research and publishing user-facing content in tandem with our CEO.
We are looking for someone analytical who is passionate about distilling advanced DeFi concepts and industry data into accessible content in the form of blog articles, social content and reports.
Depending on your appetite, your responsibilities could expand significantly. We are open to part-time and contract work arrangements for this position.
- Research and analyze cover providers (mostly protocols) to distill market insights
- Create long-form educational content for general audiences in the OpenCover library
- Create institutional-quality reports in collaboration with industry partners and stakeholders
- Support product and growth efforts with data, insights and content
- Be the first to know about the latest developments in the industry (e.g. CT, Discords)
- Track content-related KPIs and surface performance insights to the team
- 2+ years of experience as a Blockchain/Crypto/DeFi researcher or analyst
- Extensive first-hand experience using DeFi, familiarity with cover protocols a big plus
- 2+ years of experience writing educational content on complex topics for general audiences
- Excellent written communication skills in English and high attention to detail
- Experience with SEO content creation, strategies and tools a big plus
- Play a key role in democratizing DeFi and have a direct impact on company trajectory.
- Work with Web3 veterans with a passion for quality and shaping industry best practices.
- A remote-first environment with flexible working hours + 28 days paid holiday per year (FT).
- Starting salary of $50,000 â $100,000 per annum based on experience + equity (FT).
- Yearly budget for home office setup, wellbeing and personal development (FT).
Ready to apply?
Head to https://opencover.com/apply and get shortlisted in 5 minutes or less.