Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity. Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
Who you are:
- Provide art direction and graphic design(s) for company marketing materials
- Develop new ideas and concepts for projects
- Create brand guidelines, typographic and branding systems for projects
- Maintain consistent graphic standards for all projects
- Flexibility in juggling multiple projects at once
- Put together brand guidelines and create a playbook for people to use the brandEnsure consistency in branding across all projects
- Accountable for the quality and success of all projects
What you'll do:
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
- Proven experience in art direction and design
- Strong tech skills and proficiency using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and basic social media analytic tools
- Knowledge of optimal web and print design practices.
- Extensive experience creating user-friendly infographics.
- Strong skills in graphic design, typography and branding systems
- Experience overseeing partner and agency execution of brand guidelines
- Knowledge of graphic standards and best practices
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Experience creating brand guidelines and playbooks
- Strong graphic design skills, including the ability to create ads, posters, branded content title cards, invites, e-vites, etc.