Fueled by a passionate community and deep developer talent pool, the Terra blockchain is built to enable the next generation of Web3 products and servicesA Defi Animation Designer is responsible for creating visually compelling animations and motion graphics for decentralized finance (DeFi) projects. This may include creating explainer videos, promotional materials, and other visual content to help educate and engage users about DeFi products and services.
- Design and create visually engaging animations and motion graphics for DeFi projects
- Create animated web banners and landing pages for digital advertising
- Build presentations, produce infographics and develop marketing materials
- Work closely with the marketing and development teams to understand project requirements and create content that effectively communicates key features and benefits
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in animation and motion graphics design
- Continuously iterate and improve the design of animations and motion graphics based on user feedback and engagement data
- Strong portfolio of animation and motion graphics work
- Experience creating animations and graphics for explainer videos and other marketing materials
- Proficiency with animation and motion graphics software such as Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, and Blender
- Strong understanding of design principles and the ability to create visually compelling content
- Familiarity with DeFi and blockchain technology is a plus
- English (required)
- Strong interest in monetary economics, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.