Fueled by a passionate community and deep developer talent pool, the Terra blockchain is built to enable the next generation of Web3 products and services
- Infrastructure as a Code (IaC): Build a code-managed hybrid back-end infrastructure
- Blockchain node (server) and associated application server operations/updates / fault response system control
- CI/CD pipeline management for fast deployment
- Development and Test (QA) Environment Management
- Build high availability and disaster recovery environments
- Work with various DevOps solutions
- Back office environment and version control system integration
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Linux-based servers
- Understanding script languages such as node.js, go python, etc.
- Basic understanding of computer science with a focus on OS and networks
- Deploy automation systems across all areas
- Experience in working with infrastructures such as Terraform, Ansible, Docker-compose, and k8s
- Hands-on experience in cloud environments such as AWS
- Experience with server performance optimization and security
- DBMS knowledge
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins/etc.
- Practical experience working with open-source projects
- Experience with contributing to open source projects
- English (required)
- Strong interest in monetary economics, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.