What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
Our DevOps team known as the Angkor of Nethermind are responsible for processes related to product development operations.
As a member of this team you will:
- Build and maintain company-wide CI/CD pipelines for different projects (Github Actions)
- Deploy and maintain the blockchain infrastructure in a multi-cloud environment (DigitalOcean, AWS, Google Cloud, others)
- Follow the best, modern security patterns to keep the secrets secure
- Monitor the infrastructure with tools like Grafana, Prometheus, New Relic, OpsGenie
- Write scripts, lambda functions and even full applications with the language of your choice that can help us improve the workflow
- Automate work - yours and others (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation)
- Write clean procedures that everybody can understand and follow
- Participate in the Ethereum ecosystem events from the DevOps side
- Ensure 99.99% system uptime, smooth operations and work with infra handling millions of request per second
- Have strong cloud networking experience and troubleshooting skills
- Take ownership of end to end automation
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable and secure on cloud platforms and on-premise
- Work with many different operating systems
Nice to have:
- Experience running and maintaining Cosmos SDK validator/nodes
- Knowledge of Crash and Byzantine Fault Tolerant algorithms (Paxos, Raft, PBFT)
- Knowledge of Blockchain BFT algorithms (Tendermint, LibraBFT, HotStuff)
- Knowledge of CAP theorem and how it applies to blockchain
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity