Join our team and work directly with our founders to build the future of the upcoming decentralized web. In this role you’ll be taking a leading position within a small and driven team to expand, improve, and create new ways to manage all our deployed services and products, and you are also a passionate developer to build web3 and cloud based solutions. Ideally, you have experiences in skaling of applications and security, too. You’ll have the creative freedom to think of the best ways of how to do the task at hand while working in an agile environment. Our ideal candidate has substantial infrastructure experience in a range of environments and an understanding of Ethereum and Web3. We’re looking for a next generation DevOps Engineer and Developer to join our team as soon as possible.
We are looking for real 10x engineers for our core team! You know what this is? And you are one of those? Great!
We need someone who
- Loves web3 and blockchain and is endlessly curious about how decentralized development technologies are evolving.
- Understands blockchain architecture and modern blockchain notions, such as validators, bridges, and oracles.
- Has the ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure tasks and application deployment issues.
- Has experience with distributed blockchain systems, ideally has also experience in running and maintaining blockchain full nodes.
- Has a background in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Has expertise employing Git Flow or other Git workflow strategies.
- Is comfortable around various programming languages.
- Can showcase substantial experience in building reliable software infrastructure, specifically for Node.js & Typescript.
- Brings a personal history of contributing to or experience using open-source projects.
- Is familiar with agile methodologies, a rapid development cycle and brings experience working in a distributed team.
- Has the ability to work autonomously, prioritize, communicate, function in a team setting and is proactive.
- Has strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Feels comfortable developing and building a prototype completely by him/herself or in a small team.
You don’t completely meet all these requirements? No worries. If you think you have what it takes for our fun startup environment, apply anyway. While we have a pretty clear picture of what we need, we’re willing to let you challenge our vision of this role.
What you’ll be doing
- Actively participate in the development of our projects, take charge of implementing features, and solving bugs.
- Build secure and reliable infrastructure to monitor, detect and, mitigate performance and security issues.
- Review currently used technologies and tools and research new solutions to adapt to the latest standards.
- Design, built, and operate our platform and ensure that everything we develop is scalable, testable, maintainable, highly available, and secure.
- Implement and manage automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Create, maintain, and communicate threat models and risk assessments for all systems we operate.
- Enforce and maintain security practices as well as help to train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Scale infrastructure to onboard new projects.
- Participate in the Ethereum ecosystem events from the DevOps side.
Why work for us
- Directly shape the future of a new venture studio and play an active role in it.
- Work together with one of the best technical teams on Ethereum.
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup enviroment.
- Opportunity to work on variety of exciting projects.
- Home workstation and equipment budget.
- Ultimate location and work time flexibility: We provide you with the ability to truly work from anywhere in the world.
- Unlimited vacation policy (yes you heard that right!).
- A competitive salary.
- Join amazing in-person offsites all over the world.
We have ambitious plans for our future and we’re counting on your expertise to help make them a reality. So if you’re up for it, we’d love to hear from you! Sounds like a match? Then apply now via mail at [email protected] We look forward to getting to know you.