The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Training @ Chainalysis drives education of cryptocurrency technology and Chainalysis products throughout the ecosystem. Our team can command a room of any level of expertise via certification & live training courses, and build engaging content into the Chainalysis Academy, our industry-leading online learning center. We know how our products are used in the real world and help our customers become experts too.
The Director of the Chainalysis Academy will lead a high-performing team responsible for the learning infrastructure as well as instructional design & content production. The Director will guide the strategy and execution of our on-demand training & certification efforts aimed at customers & public audiences. We measure success through adoption of well-designed and easy to access on-demand learning assets.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve partnered with our vendors and cross-functional teams to lead significant technical enhancements, improvements & streamlining in the systems behind the Chainalysis Academy.
- The Academy Team has efficiently expanded and maintained its library of best-in-class explainers, videos, interactive certifications, and other on-demand e-learning assets.
- You’ve led partnerships with other Global Training Teams on development & deployment of role-based training journeys as part of the core customer journey.
- Academy @ Chainalysis has continued to hire exceptional team members, who have received exceptional guidance and support during initial ramp-up, have been fully enabled and supported as ‘part owners’ of our training program, and have achieved professional development and growth.
- Chainalysis offers more robust Chainalysis Academy options for top-tier strategic customers, including bespoke integrations / enhancements, or a content licensing (ie “content-as-a-service”) product.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve directly hired, managed, and coached other e-learning systems & production professionals in a high-growth environment.
- You’re an experienced learning systems administrator or architect, having built and managed robust learning platforms using enterprise-grade SaaS learning technologies. You’ve previously worked with strategic customers to build custom technical solutions & integrations to further scale the program’s impact.
- You’re accustomed to communicating with executives and internal / customer subject matter experts, and don’t mind stepping outside of your comfort zone when required.
- Juggling multiple projects continuously is part of your repertoire, and you’re comfortable navigating & supporting others through ambiguity or a steep learning curve.
- You have a proven ability to coach team members in verbal/written communication, planning, organization, and attention to crucial details.
- You know your way around digital media production software and rapid e-learning production tools (e.g. Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Adobe CC apps, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, etc).
- Bonus points if you’re a Skilljar power user, or you have experience with certification programs for highly technical SaaS products.
The base salary range for this role is $160,000 to $175,000 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.