Flipside Crypto is a rapidly-scaling startup servicing the web3 ecosystem, including making a substantial investment in data for web3. Flipside has built the world's best, most robust, most comprehensive crypto data asset that is in demand from both web2 and web3 organizations. We are hiring a Director of Operations and Strategy to deliver critical operations, pricing and packaging, market segmentation, pipeline and tooling, deal structure support, core sales operations, and other support to a growing sales function for the Flipside crypto data asset.
This is an exciting, high priority new role, where you will have the opportunity to tackle future-facing problems in data for web3. The successful candidate will have experience in building and delivering a full operational and strategy structure to an operating team. We have a deep and expanding partnership with Snowflake, and this role will be critical to building a go-to-market approach with the Flipside and Snowflake teams.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and as part of a small, entrepreneurial team you will work closely with leaders of the Flipside organization to leverage your full range of growth, operations, analytical and creative skills to achieve our business goals.
With leaders in sales, marketing, data science, data analytics, finance, and other functions, be a core contributor to the following activities for an enterprise crypto data solution:
- Pricing, packaging and market segmentation
- Go-to-market design, targets, and budgets
- KPIs to determine success of sales, expansion, and retention of accounts
- Evolution of the platforms and tools used to deliver exceptional support for sales
- Partner with stakeholders at Flipside and Snowflake to deliver an evolving Snowflake data marketplace go-to-market effort.
- Act as a trusted advisor to a new sales team to drive and track the business under a rigorous data-driven approach, interpreting KPIs and providing recommendations.
- Build and evolve a top-shelf sales operations function, which could include everything from deal tracking to deal structuring to everything in between.
- Drive business insights, reporting, and analyses that will guide our sales effort to higher productivity.
- Participate in key strategic projects and long-term transformational initiatives.
- Lead go-to-market retrospectives inclusive of pipeline creation, pipeline progression, pipeline hygiene and other operational reviews.
- 7+ years’ experience working in revenue, go-to-market, or growth operations, preferably in a B2B environment, and preferably focused on SaaS data products and customers, and deal sizes in the $100K+ range.
- Experience in an earlier-stage start-up a must; experience in strategy or operations consulting a plus.
- Strong knowledge of pipeline tools, especially those that are light-touch and can be self-serviced by you.
- Strong experience in creating Excel models and manipulating data, SQL and Tableau experience is a plus.
- Deep experience working with both internal and external stakeholders, including customers, partners, marketers, sales reps and leaders, and others.
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact and influence decision-making processes at multiple levels.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and flexible working in a fast-paced environment.
- An inquisitive, strategic and critical problem solver who is always looking for how things can work better.
- Experience working with sales and marketing to prepare clear, concise materials for customers, partners, events, and all other stakeholders.
- “Get stuff done” attitude – willingness to roll up your sleeves and engage deeply with all sorts of stakeholders across multiple teams and agendas, to accomplish what needs to be done.
Check us out👇
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.