Impact Theory is a freakishly ambitious LA-based Web3 studio, committed to telling stories of empowerment and human potential. We currently produce a wide variety of scripted, unscripted, and digital content for OTT streamers, YouTube, Spotify, WEBTOON, podcasts, and our own internal online learning platform. All of Impact Theory’s content is focused on entertaining and empowering people the world over. If Disney sought to build the most magical brand on earth, we are endeavoring to create the most empowering brand on earth - without sacrificing the entertainment factor.
We are embarking on our newest venture into the Blockchain entertainment and NFT space and are building a world class team in the process. Impact Theory is seeking an experienced Director of Social Media to lead our company’s social efforts across our entire ecosystem.
To be considered, you will need to be enthusiastic, fun, hardcore, and highly motivated. We are a team, not a family. We want kind and encouraging people who show up every day playing to win and striving to be the best of the best. We are looking for standout players who are self-motivated and unflappable. If that’s you, please submit a cover letter, and resume. This role must be able to commute to the Los Angeles area on an as-needed basis.
- Own all social channels under the Impact Theory brand while understanding each brand’s unique voice
- Develop social media strategies that align with company initiatives
- Ability to decipher data to guide social media strategy and content execution
- Stay current on social media trends, profile engagements, and have the ability to develop social media campaign ideas that drives meaningful fan engagement
- Lead team in calendar planning, content production, community management, influencer marketing, social media crisis management, and reporting
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create social content and strategy
- Monitor social media metrics in order to identify wins and target areas of improvement for subsequent growth strategies
- Devise unique and creative social media campaigns that drive value while aligning with the brand voice
- Form strategic partnerships with social media platforms, influencers, and other brands that can be leveraged to amplify initiatives and reach new audiences
Impact Theory is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity, and believe the strongest teams are from a broad tapestry of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- 7+ years of social media experience with increasing scope of responsibilities
- Expert understanding of social trends and platforms
- Ability to create and execute campaigns in the brand’s DNA and voice
- Strong understanding of analytical tools
- Showcase strong written and oral communication skill
- Ability to present information concisely and accurately in an engaging manner
- Highly organized and be able to manage multiple projects and priorities without sacrificing results or quality of work
- Must be flexible, motivated, and highly collaborative, this role will need a self starter who can roll up their sleeves and get things done
- Ability to establish and maintain efficient work flow processes
- Bonus points if you’ve worked with both non-entertainment and entertainment-based brands
Powered by JazzHR