Mina Foundation is looking for a strong Ecosystem Communications Manager to bring to life the vision of a values-aligned, technically excellent, open-source ecosystem in Web3. This person will keep the ecosystem informed, aligned, and motivated with responsive communications tactics. They will build the strategy, execution and optimization of an ecosystem communications framework to achieve business goals across our diverse, global and rapidly growing ecosystem of partners and community members. This person will work collaboratively with product, compliance, business development, community and the executive teams and will also support other parts of the business on key initiatives. The ideal person will be the eyes, ears and voice of the ecosystem, formulating a strategy that is values-aligned, and unique to Mina.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE PROFILE, AND SKILLS:
- Build the strategy, execution and optimization of an ecosystem communications framework that is value-aligned and unique to Mina.
- Author and deliver relevant communications and communications programs, including a Quarterly Transparency Report, industry reports, monthly and quarterly ecosystem updates, etc.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities to create communications aligned with the ecosystem’s vision, mission, values and positioning.
- Develop and author a variety of internal and executive communications including presentations, announcements, and blogs to be delivered across a variety of communications channels.
- Support XFN initiatives that drive business objectives, such as community engagement
- Build and maintain an Ecosystem Communications Calendar and partner with others to publish and promote communications as needed.
- Establish a framework for rapid response situations and crisis communications in partnership with Product, Engineering, Community, and others.
- Represent the Foundation when rapid response is needed, to casually and humanly diffuse critical scenarios.
- Build repeatable processes to ensure the program can scale efficiently as the ecosystem grows in size, global reach and across a variety of communications channels.
- Understand the competitive landscape with regard to your function and stay up to date on current industry best practices.
- Create and iterate on metrics and reports to provide visibility into progress and ecosystem needs.
- Drive innovations with current communications programs based on metrics and feedback to evolve with changing community needs
- 3-5 years of experience in an internal communications or external communications role where diverse, global stakeholders were a priority
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience, preferably in internal communications
- Proven track record at building a communications function, including the ability to create frameworks responsive to business needs, collaborate cross functionally and iterate
- Naturally organized, ability to project manage in a fast-paced, high intensity environment and think outside the box to create responsive communications strategies
- Partner-oriented mindset with the ability to create strong relationships internally and externally
- Able to travel globally to support business needs
- Experience building and managing agency relationships
- You’re highly attentive to detail and are the first to notice typos, grammatical errors, and other non-obvious errors.
- You communicate proactively and are ready to own your results.
- You give direct, honest, respectful feedback and expect the same from colleagues.
- Required: Advanced knowledge of project management tools and G Suite.
- Preferred, but not required: Passionate about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
- Preferred, but not required: previous experience with crisis communications
Mina Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran or disability status. Mina Foundation is committed to building a diverse, inclusive company. People of color, LGBTQ individuals, women, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.