Welcome to Aleo.
Aleo is building the world's leading developer platform for private applications. With our vocal advocacy for privacy tech in the blockchain ecosystem, we are playing a major part in mainstream awareness and industry adoption of privacy-preserving technologies. We are proud to offer a platform of services that exemplify privacy tech in web applications, increasing digital freedom and access around the world.
What you'll be doing:
- Build, test and ship customer facing services and products in Rust and web languages.
- Design, develop, deploy, and operate technical architecture and systems.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing systems/workflows for performance, speed, and accuracy.
- Work with engineers, designers, and leadership to turn our product and technical vision into deliverables each quarter.
- Write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
What we look for in you:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software engineering, including Rust development.
- You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture.
- You have experience with cryptography solutions and libraries and familiarity with existing zero-knowledge solutions
- You can both work independently and collaborate with remote team members
- You’ve a strong foundation in blockchain concepts and, ideally, have contributed to/worked at a blockchain project.
- You write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of our team/community and ensures the security of our protocol.
- Native or fluent English
Nice to haves:
- You have gone through a rapid growth in your company (from startup to mid-size).
- You have worked at another company launching a Layer-1 blockchain protocol(such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, etc.).
- A degree in Computer Science, or a background of low-level systems programming and distributed systems design.
- You’ve built high reliability or security systems.
Aleo is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. Aleo does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Aleo will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants.