Who we are:Nitra is changing how providers in the healthcare sector access credit and financial services – addressing an imminent need for modern financial solutions that integrate seamlessly with complex industry processes. Our goal is to provide an ecosystem of fintech and software solutions that help doctors better manage their practices, so they can have time back to focus on what matters to them most. Nitra will offer physicians and medical clinics around the country cards, loans, accounts, payments, and expense management products they crucially need, in an all-in-one platform powered by machine learning technologies. Nitra was created by unicorn founders who have successfully scaled to thousands of customers and exited $1B+ public offerings. They are joined by an ambitious and experienced team from American Express, Citi, PayPal, Capsule, Plaid, Bloomberg, Meta, Facebook, and Mastercard. The team is backed by some of the world’s leading VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, etc.) and is supported by an expert group of advisors including the cofounders of Square and Xendit, executives from Intuit, former Governors, White House senior staffers, and a co-founder of CityMD. We're looking for:An Enterprise Account Executive who will be key to forging relationships with multi-location practices, hospitals, and medical spas. An expert in Nitra’s offerings and value proposition, you will help customers understand how working with Nitra can help support their practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the sales cycle from lead generation through successful acquisition of new accounts
- Proactively identify and target other potential Enterprise verticals that would find value in Nitra’s offerings
- Continuously build a target prospect list of major enterprises and qualify leads
- Educate healthcare professionals on Nitra's offering
- Establish Nitra as the preferred financial partner for practices and providers
- Collaborate with Operations and Product Development to serve the needs of practices
- Support the broader Nitra team on key projects and initiatives
- 5+ years of sales or business development experience selling to enterprise-size companies and healthcare providers
- Experience navigating and utilizing a CRM
- A network of medical enterprises to leverage
- A track record of resilience in sales – regularly achieving and exceeding goals
- Experience working cross functionally with Marketing, Partnerships, Product Management, and Operations, providing and receiving feedback to perfect both our product and our pitch
- Preference for candidates with prior tech and/or seed stage experience
- A strong understanding of commercial agreements, legal terms, and negotiation levers and tactics
- A scrappy and humble attitude, with a desire to roll up your sleeves to get things done for the greater good of the team
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to distill and convey complex business concepts to C-suite executives at Nitra and external accounts
- Equity - Everyone at Nitra is an owner. When the company wins, you win.
- Competitive Salary - You’re the best of the best, and your salary will reflect your experience and reward your contributions to Nitra.
- Flexible vacation policy - You work hard and deserve to recharge however and whenever you want.
- Health Care - Your health comes first. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options.
- Retirement Benefits - Your financial stability matters to us so we provide a generous employer 401K match.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $125K - $160K + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.Nitra values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.