Pay: salary based ($100k - $300k)
Canvy.Labs is seeking the next Executive Assistant for GlamCam to provide administrative assistance to staff & team, and content creators.
* Must demonstrate values; attitude of gratitude, team player, live our mission, and delivers results
* Excellent oral communication skills, professionalism and exceptional interpersonal skills are essential for maintaining the high level of customer service required for the position
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize while working under multiple deadlines
* Minimum of 1 year in customer service-oriented role required
* Ability to build relationships with individuals with diverse personalities and >* Proven self-starter with ability to take on new projects with enthusiasm
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
* Experience in delivering actionable and supportive feedback for improvement to a variety of team members
* You work alongside your executive team to deliver results and sustained growth towards all current company and studio-level goals
* Commit to a minimum of 25-40 hours per week primarily in conference with some weeks flexing higher in hours, some less
* Your leadership sets the tone for the company’s culture and consistently reflects trust in our future
* Own all processes related to the day to day operations of the studio including leading the teaching team
* You are responsible for communicating all policies, initiatives, and protocols for all staff members through the lens of the core values, company policies, and the Employee Handbook
* Consistently develop, recruit, hire and retain a Core Values driven team to support a growing business and talent pipeline
* You support preplanned time off, absences and subbing with daily management and team outreach
* This is a full-time position
At GlamCam we believe interaction online is evolving past only general interaction to engagement in the metaverse, with widespread community engagement, advancing in to web3 as a decentralized point-of-contact and interaction. With their most recent round of funding GlamCam leverages a budget of $1.7 million for a team to develop community, recruit, and partner with premier content-creators.
GlamCam entrepreneurs, content creators, and influencers.
GlamCam now seeks an Executive Assistant to embody our mission and carry out this urgent work on in to the future. The incoming Executive Assistant will carry on the responsibilities of the leaders and executives of the past who have come before, work with other staff as well, while working to refine operations.
More to to be discussed.