At Eco, we’re building the future of money. Our mission is to put people’s money back to work for them — letting them see more upside from their money than they do today.
We’ve created the Eco App, a digital wallet that replaces traditional banking services with a single, simple balance, offering users up to 5% APY rewards on their balance and 5% cash back at top merchants like Uber, Amazon, and more. Features like Bill Pay allow our users to put their financial life on autopilot. Even better, we reward every transaction with Eco Points, the world's first open rewards currency, which will fundamentally upgrade traditional money and reimagine how currency flows through the world. Although it may not seem it on the surface, Eco is a crypto-enabled company — and Eco Points will soon be so, too.
Eco is an ambitious company on a mission to make your money work better for you. We need dreamers, doers, creators, and storytellers to help make this vision a reality. If you’re motivated by working on complex and important challenges that matter to everyone and want to be part of a world-class team, come join us!
Please note: Due to the nature of this role, it is required that applicants be based in Austin, TX.
As Executive Assistant to the CEO at Eco, you will:
- Manage the CEO’s time closely and strategically, scheduling and sequencing to drive the highest possible efficiency and output.
- Become an expert in the CEO’s scheduling and travel preferences and manage requests accordingly, focusing on optimizing his ability to operate with the highest possible output on the highest leverage activities.
- Making every interaction people have with the CEO feel special — every touchpoint, meeting, event, gift, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners with whom the CEO interacts. Serve as the primary touchpoint for all scheduling needs and requests.
- Proactively identify and address emerging trends, potential scheduling and logistical needs, and issues.
- Work hand-in-glove with the company’s Strategy & Business Lead to enable the CEO and, thereby, the company to operate at peak efficiency.
We’re looking for you if:
- You have at least 3-5 years of providing administrative and scheduling experience in a fast-paced environment with a C-suite level founder/executive. Ideally, you’ve been an Executive Assistant for multiple leaders in various environments with differing personalities/preferences.
- You excel in fast-paced, complex environments and can capture, understand and execute multiple requests and different forms and styles of communication.
- You are a master multi-tasker with exceptional judgment and high expectations for your work product.
- You care deeply about relationships, enjoy helping others, and want to be part of a collaborative team.
- You’re a strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- You’re forward-thinking and a strong problem solver; you can forecast potential logistical problems or bottlenecks and lead the charge in identifying and implementing solutions.
- You are committed to the ‘art’ of being a world-class executive assistant.
- Bonus points if you already know payment technology, fintech, and/or crypto.
The target US base salary range for this full-time position is $90,000 - $130,000, plus tokens, equity, and best-in-class benefits. Within this range, individual pay is determined by a number of non-discriminatory factors such as relevant skills and experience. At Eco, we take a geographically neutral approach to compensation, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.