Impact Theory is a freakishly ambitious LA-based Web3 studio, committed to telling stories of empowerment and human potential. We currently produce a wide variety of scripted, unscripted, and digital content for OTT streamers, YouTube, Spotify, WEBTOON, podcasts, and our own internal online learning platform. All of Impact Theory’s content is focused on entertaining and empowering people the world over. If Disney sought to build the most magical brand on earth, we are endeavoring to create the most empowering brand on earth - without sacrificing the entertainment factor.
We are embarking on our newest venture into the Blockchain entertainment and NFT space and are building a world class team in the process. Impact Theory is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join our company. This role must be local to Los Angeles as you will be working directly with the CEO.
To be considered, you will need to be enthusiastic, fun, hardcore, and highly motivated. We are a team, not a family. We want kind and encouraging people who show up every day playing to win and striving to be the best of the best. Impact Theory is where you come to make your wildest dreams a reality. We are looking for standout players who are self-motivated and unflappable. If that’s you, please submit a cover letter, and resume.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day operations
- Ensure variety of administrative tasks are completed to support the CEO’s ability to effectively strategize and lead the organization
- Serve as primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders in all matters as it relates to the CEO
- Work closely with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially if it impacts operations of the company
- Arrange travel accommodations and manage expense reports as needed
- Complete ad hoc projects as assigned
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, and other documents in support of objectives for the Company
The salary range for this role is $85,000 - $110,000 per year commensurate with experience
- Must be flexible, motivated, and highly collaborative, this role will need a self starter who can roll up their sleeves and get things done
- Hyper detail oriented, organized, and efficient
- High level communication skills, ability to manage and work with numerous stakeholders within the company
- Excellent prioritization skills, you’ll be managing a busy schedule and must have the ability to anticipate and prioritize based off importance and current Company priorities
- Excellent judgment is essential
- Willing to travel as needed, a valid passport recommended
- Willing to work in the office
- Ability to accurately anticipate the needs of the CEO
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
Impact Theory is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity, and believe the strongest teams are from a broad tapestry of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR