Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Company Mission and Vision
To inspire confidence, higher performance and joy in every user.
We are building a world where we have more freedom and control over our finances. United by our innovative spirit and obsession with better design, we open access to the most compelling opportunities along with the tools to capture them.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turn.
Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways.
Teamwork - We value each other’s efforts.
Openness - We are transparent with our processes.
Courage - We are not afraid of mistakes.
Urgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely.
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
What will you be working on?
- Responsible for executing finance operations including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables (including checking expense claims, raising payments and invoices)
- Set up and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage the tax compliance and audit process, familiar with internal control process, monitor day-to-day operation and ensure its compliance with both company policy and legal requirement
- Arrange supplier invoices and employee expenses payments, manage cash and bank balance controlling
- Provide accounting and financial relative supports to local or oversea offices
What do we expect from your background?
- Bachelor’s or above degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years above of finance and accounting experiences
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Solid accounting knowledge and be able to work independently
- Good understanding of Company Law and Tax Law
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Ability to work in high volume environment; handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Learning ability and communication skills.
- Self-management ability and a team working with people from different countries.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)