Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team as a Web3 Financial Controller. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all financial aspects of our Web3 platform, including budgeting, financial planning, forecasting, and analysis.
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial controls and procedures for our Web3 platform.
- Manage the budgeting process, including the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, and variance analysis.
- Create financial models to support decision-making related to Web3 product development and expansion.
- Analyze financial data and provide insights to management regarding financial performance, trends, and opportunities for improvement.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, product, and marketing, to understand financial implications of business decisions and initiatives.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports for management and investors.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and tax filings.
- Manage external relationships with auditors, tax consultants, and other financial service providers.
- Continuously evaluate and improve financial processes and systems to support the growth of our Web3 platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- CPA or CMA certification preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in financial management, preferably in a Web3 or blockchain environment.
- Strong understanding of Web3 technology and its financial implications.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret financial data and provide insights to management.
- Experience with financial modeling and forecasting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with accounting software and financial reporting tools.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and tax laws related to Web3 and blockchain.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.