Reporting directly to Dispute Team Leader, you’ll be joining a team of two other FinCrime Analysts.
You'll Spend Your Time 👀
- Undertaking the investigation and analysis of cardholder-disputed transactions as per MasterCard/Visa/American Express regulations.
- Analyzing and responding to incoming chargebacks as appropriate in a timely manner to meet prescribed timeframes as per card network regulations.
- Analyze trends and patterns in our fraud and chargeback incidents.
- Detecting and communicating deficiencies in current processes and procedures to propose fixes to strengthen our existing processes.
- Reporting any patterns to your manager.
- Communicating and collaborating with acquiring partners to ensure all industry regulations are delivered in the chargeback responses.
- Ad-hoc investigations and project work as required.
You Should Apply If ✅
- 2+ years of work experience in Dispute and Chargeback operating rules and regulations.
- Experience and knowledge with acquiring and issuing scheme rules and chargeback reason codes (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express).
- Strong knowledge of mandatory requirements and recent regulatory and schemes updates, in particular on fraud and payments areas - AVS, 3DS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Visa, Mastercard, and American Express Fraud and Chargeback Monitoring Programs.
- Experience with high-risk industries and alternative payment methods (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, etc).
- Analytical, innovative, problem-solving, teamwork and decision-making skills, extreme attention to details.
- Ability to function well within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Proficient English (both written & verbal).
- A working knowledge of SQL/Advanced Excel would be an advantage.
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills