Founding FullStack Engineer
Block explorers suck. They load obscure data that requires years of chain nativity to understand intuitively. We don’t believe this standard can persist if Web3 is to progress.
The Lore Block Explorer makes blockchain data legible, and querying as simple as Google Search
Full Job Description: https://lorecareers.super.site/lore-founding-full-stack-engineer
About us: https://lorecareers.super.site/
- You’re chain native. That means you know and understand blockchain data, logic, and structure intuitively as a function of exposure and experience.
- You’ve had multiple years of experience at early-stage startups (in Web3 or outside) and have been present as they matured and scaled.
- Or… You’re working and leading a team at Big Tech right now, and looking for a meaningful change. Crypto incumbents included.
- In either case, you must have created and led small, focused teams across engineering and product.
- You are a humanitarian—you love reading and discussing ideas
- Working with the CTO and engineering team to own product-deployment
- Full-stack product development, with emphasis on product, front-end and API optimization
- Structuring and delivering on sprint deadlines and goals