Miami, NYC, Latin America (Remote)
About Crossmint 🍀
Crossmint is building the infrastructure layer for web3, starting with NFTs. We have built a suite of powerful APIs for enterprises to create and distribute NFTs at scale. We are trusted by over 7,000 brands and developers, like Magic Eden, Rarible, Diageo, Cinemark, Tomorrowland, and McFarlane Toys.
Our NFT fiat on-ramp is the leading solution in the market, powering marketplaces with billions of dollars of transaction volume. It enables anyone to purchase NFTs in one minute, from any device, even if they don’t have a wallet.
Our minting APIs provide scalable and reliable infrastructure to create and edit NFTs on-demand, abstracting the complexity of contracts, gas fees, and wallets from both sellers and buyers.
Our wallet-as-a-service infrastructure enables the creation of wallets through simple flows and API calls, abstracting seed phrases, and creating experiences accessible to the entire world.
At Crossmint, we believe that NFTs will become the standard to represent ownership digitally, bringing efficiency to the markets and unlocking trillions of dollars in value. We are building the infrastructure layer to make that happen, faster.
- Develop and perfect the frontend for our Payments tool
- Solve technical problems involving user interface development
- Contribute to technical strategies, vision, and architecture
- Work in a truly agile environment, able to gather and understand requirements, propose solutions for those and build them
- Design and build software that is highly available, performant, scalable, and extensible
- Maintain the product and automation, including tests and operations
- Comfortable Learning Our Tech Stack:
- Next.js,TypeScript,Ethers.js,Solana (web3.js)MongoDB,AWS
About you 🤟🏽
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, preferably frontend
- At least one year of experience working with payments
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Preferred experience:
- Experience with software engineering best practices, such as design and code reviews, source control management, or build, testing and operations processes
- Experience with Solana or EVM based smart contracts
- Have made or purchased NFTs before
- We follow location based compensation. We pay at the p90th percentile of salaries and equity from wherever you live 📈
- Flexible PTO 🏝
- Company laptop and allowance of $300/quarter for any necessary home equipment 🏡💻
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Company-paid trips for off-sites and team bonding ✈️🥥🌴🌈
- We are a global remote company, but we love working together some days to bond 🧑💻. If you live in Miami or Madrid, we usually hang 2-3 days/week at the office - free lunch paid by the company! In Miami there’s a pool 👀
- Flexible work schedule 🕗
- If in the US, health Insurance 🩺